Get To Know Your Inspector
Aaron Price, the owner of Super Inspection Pros, has performed countless inspections all throughout the area. Super Inspection Pros goes above and beyond what’s expected from a home inspection to guarantee you get all of the information you need and that you get it quickly so you can make an informed decision on your home purchase.
What’s Included In Your Whole Home Inspection
- Infrared Thermal Imaging – With our infrared inspection tools we can find issues that can’t be seen with the naked eye including dangerous electrical issues and problems with moisture intrusion.
- RecallChek – We will run the serial numbers of all the appliances and mechanicals in the home to identify and warn you of any existing recall orders.
- 90 Day Warranty – With our inspections you get a limited warranty for items that break or malfunction lasting 90 days from the date of the inspection or 22 days from closing on the home.
- InterNACHI Buy-Back Guarantee – It’s unlikely that your inspector will miss anything, but if they do InterNACHI will buy your home back for whatever price you paid.
- 24 Hour Turnaround – We guarantee you will have a report in your hands within 24 hours. Get the information you need to make a decision on your potential new home as quickly as possible.
In addition to our standard home inspection services we offer the following:
- Wind Mitigation Inspection – The state of Florida provides financial incentives to homeowners with hurricane-resistant features in the home, so you could save money on your homeowners insurance by getting a licensed wind mitigation inspection.
- 4-Point Inspection – Our fast and thorough 4-point inspections will quickly determine whether you qualify for homeowners insurance.
- Mold Testing, Sampling, and Analysis – Are you worried about mold in your home? Find out everything you need to know with our mold testing services.
The Super Inspection Pros Guarantee
Super Inspection Pros guarantees a transparent and honest inspection and a full report on the home, including both negatives and positives. They will work for you and have your best interests in mind. Their primary mission is to ensure you have all the information you need about a home so that you can make an informed purchase decision.