We understand that real estate agents, homeowners, and prospective buyers have their pick of the DeLand area’s home inspection professionals. Even so, there’s a reason why we continue to be their first choice.
Here’s Why You Should Trust Super Inspection Pros
In fact, there are at least five reasons why Super Inspection Pros (SIP) is the first choice home inspector in and around Volusia County.
1. We’re InterNACHI certified
InterNACHI stands for the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors. It’s our industry’s platinum-standard certification. Florida home inspectors bearing proof of InterNACHI certification have:
- Completed 120 hours of state-approved training, passed a state exam, and submitted an application to the state.
- Access to more than 1000 hours of continuing education and training courses to keep up with industry standards and acquire additional specialized inspection certifications.
- Taken an oath to uphold a high ethical standard in their work, adhering to a strict code of ethics.
- Continued to keep up with industry changes and standards to guarantee their work is thorough, accurate, and top-notch.
Regardless of whether you choose SIP for an upcoming home inspection, we strongly recommend only using an InterNACHI-certified inspector to ensure the inspection is worth your investment.
2. We offer specialty inspections
Most people are interested in 4-point inspections, the foundational inspections for home purchases or to get/maintain a homeowner’s insurance policy. However, depending on the age of your home or red flags that might come up during the inspection, you need a building inspector who’s qualified and experienced in providing specialty inspections.
These include things like:
- Wind mitigation inspection
- Infrared inspection (to establish the amount of suspected water damage in interior wall spaces)
- Sewer scope inspection
- Pool Inspections
- WDO (termite inspections) Super Inspection Pros owner, Aaron Price, is a licensed WDO inspector in the state of Florida, license number #JE293753. Super Inspection Pros is proud to offer WDO inspections through a relationship with Termite Depot.
If these specialties are needed, we can get the job done right there, saving you time as you won’t need to hire a new inspector and wait for an opening in their calendar. We can handle it all!
3. Established partnerships with the area’s best real estate agents
Super Inspection Pros has provided accurate, honest, and efficient home inspections (and reports) for nearly a decade. We’ve created close and loyal partnerships with respected real estate agents during that time.
- First, they know they can trust us to provide accurate results promptly.
- Real estate agents are busy and know time is of the essence, so they love our 24-hour turnaround guarantee.
- Finally, our real estate partners appreciate that we take the time to explain our findings to them. It’s an excellent way for them to learn more about the homes they’re showing to current and future clients.
In addition to our positive rapport with local real estate and insurance professionals, we maintain our A+ rating with BBB – without a single client complaint.
4. We guarantee a 24-hour turnaround
We know that most folks need their home inspection performed ASAP. In many cases, the inspection is part of their home buying process, and accurate, timely information is essential when it comes to negotiating the best sales price, getting any seller’s credits you deserve, or having the option to gracefully bow out if the house is more like a money pit than a sound investment.
Other times, the insurance companies need updated information to provide a policy, renew a policy, or get the best premium rates. Regardless of the reason, our 24-hour inspection guarantee and the finalized inspection report mean you never have to wait more than a single business day before your home inspection is complete.
5. We welcome owners or real estate agents during inspections
We’re always happy to have real estate agents (or homeowners) nearby during home inspections. You can learn invaluable information about a home by accompanying an inspector and listening to all they have to say about what they find.
Through the process, you’ll learn how to identify many of the most common red flag items on your own. You’ll also learn more about the most essential home maintenance tasks that save you thousands of dollars throughout your home’s lifetime.
Schedule Home Inspections With DeLand’s Best Home Inspectors
Are you in the market for the best home inspector in DeLand or the surrounding area? You’ve found us. Schedule your upcoming home inspection with Super Inspection Pros, and we’ll show you why we continue to be the area’s first-choice home inspector.